A good sustainability strategy provides direction. By targeting your real impact areas you will increase and improve results. Sustainalize can help create the right vision and strategy.
Managing & measuring
We build the data infrastructure with which you can continuously monitor your sustainability performance. And we can provide support in the implementation of your reporting software.
Who is Sustainalize?
In a nutshell
Specialty: sustainable business
Sustainalize is a consultancy and interim management firm, specialised in sustainability.
For now and the future
We are just as passionate about thinking up that one perfect sentence in your annual report as we are about your company vision for the year 2030.
Pragmatic and flexible
We aim for concrete and tangible results.
- Together with the Sustainalize team, we grew from a supplier of sustainable materials and solutions to a sustainable partner in (building)- solutions. Simpy by developing a strong CSR strategy, challenged by an intensive stakeholder survey and followed by external assurance and a report that shows how we create value. What's next?
Hannie Stappers, Director Public Affairs / ROCKWOOL B.V. /
- Sustainalize supported us with our annual sustainability fact sheet, resulting in an increase in the Dutch Transparancy Benchmark. Proactive, knowledgeable and deliver on their promises.
Carl Hoyer, VP Corporate Communications / Royal Wessanen /
- We thought that we were already sustainable, however, with the help of Sustainalize we have been able to go even further. We thank you for your efforts and advice!
Emily Knegtel, Corporate Communications Officer / Roto Smeets Group /
- Good insight in the questions asked and a good result after the consultancy period. Nice working together and very keen on sticking to the deadlines.
Annette van Waning, CSR manager / Vebego International /
- We were very impressed with their quick, accurate and thorough approach. Nick and Justus are both smart, pragmatic and always professional.
Brigitta Kramer, CSR manager / Vitens /